Proven result oriented personalised 1-1 cloud Training Program
We are looking for a detail-oriented and driven director of business development to increase company revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies. The responsibilities of the director of business development include recommending ways to improve operations planning, attending meetings with clients and advisors, and notifying partners of key business developments. You should also be able to assess business risks by analyzing financial, statistical, and economic data.
To be successful as a director of business development, you should be persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional director of business development should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
1. Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
2. Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research to marketing directors and suggesting strategies to expand market research.
3. Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending improvements as needed.
4. Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
5. Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
6. Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
7. Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
8. Selecting automation software and software platforms that best meet company needs.
9. Building solid relationships with customers, vendors and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field; master's degree is advantageous.
2. Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
3. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
4. Exceptional leadership and management skills.
5. Effective communication and negotiation skills.
6. Strong business acumen.
7. Detail-oriented and persuasive.
8. Willingness to travel
At Ekacloud , we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community with zero Politics.
Salary - 2 lakhs per Month.
Sales Target 2.5lakhs per Month
Mode Of Work – Travel to Singapore, Malaysia, London.
Interested candidate Can apply on www.ekascloud.com/careers or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org