Proven result oriented personalised 1-1 cloud Training Program
We are looking forward for IOT Trainer the one who is passionate for the learning and teaching.
Essential Skills Required
• Good Hands on experience wireless communication protocols such as 802.15.4 (Zig-Bee), 6 Low Pan, BLE (nrf52832), Sub-1, Wi-Fi and Wired communication protocols such as CAN, MOD, SPI, I2C and Serial, RS232, RS485.
• Hands on Experience with 8 / 16 / 32 bit controllers and processors such as Arduino / Raspberry-pi-3/Node – MCU / Intel.
• Analog & Digital sensors and circuits design, PCB layout EMI / EMC knowledge, PCB layout design standards, Bread board / General purpose PCB prototyping testing, Eagle / Portus tools, Schematic design, Final layout etc.
• Very good experience in C, C++, Java, Python, Linux, Device drivers, System programming, assembly programming and firmware updates or SOC level programming.
• Hands on experience Networking tools and protocols such as TCP / UDP, MAC, IPv4 / IPV6, MQTT, Web sockets, HTTP, AMQP, REST etc.
• Very good exposure of IOT cloud services such as AWS IOT, IBM Blue-mix Watson, Thing-worx, Xively, MS Azure IOT, Cayenne, wyliodrin etc.
• Should be able to deliver training and handle lab sessions for 20 participants when you are training.
• Should be capable of evaluation, content creation and project mentoring during the session.
• Fluency in English with good communication Skills.
• Hands On Experience MEAN stack and hybrid cross platform.
• Experience in projects/prototype in any of 2 IOT Domains out of
• 50,000/- Per Month To 80,000/- Per Month (Approx.)
• 4 year to 10 year - Relevant experience
Mode Of Work
• Online Training & Visit On Client Site If required.