Home Our Courses Data Science
This program is designed for graduates, early career professionals, and highly experienced professionals looking to build their Data Science and Machine Learning career. With many job openings in Data Science, this course equips you with the right skills and knowledge needed to enter data science roles.
24 / 7 Support
Ekascloud provides flexible timings to all our students; here is the training Schedule. If this schedule doesn’t match, please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
This program is designed for graduates, early career professionals, and highly experienced professionals looking to build their Data Science and Machine Learning career.
With many job openings in Data Science, this course equips you with the right skills and knowledge needed to enter data science roles.
Choosing the Data Science training is an assurance to stand among the handpicked and best set of professionals in the domain.
WHO CAN JOIN
Data Science is sure to benefit a diversified range of patrons, whether a Software Engineer, Project Manager, System Administrator, Developer, Database Admin, Data Warehouse Technician, IoT Developer, Big Data Analyst, and AI Developer or a Computer Science student.
This Data Science course is designed to allow learners both with and without a programming background to transition into the analytics industry with the correct skill-set.
We recommend this course to the following:
• Software professionals who aspire to explore a career in the field of data analytics.
• IT professionals who are passionate about Data Science Course.
• Analytics professionals who are desirous of exploring the power of Python
• Anyone who has an innate desire to study and learn Data Science
• Experienced professionals that wish to shift to Data Science as their career.
• Validate your skills and knowledge in the Data Science field.
• You are consistently listed among the top-paying info-tech talent worldwide.
• Demonstrate credibility and dedication to your Data Science career path.
• Provide access to a network of like-minded peers and Data Science thought-leaders.
BEST FOR YOU
• The course deals with all data science concepts. Very detailed and industry-standard scenario-based hands-on practice for all topics.
• Live project-based hands-on sessions.
• Many bonus segments to cover more than the certification syllabus of IBM
• Detailed soft-copy study materials.
• Certification exam preparation with mock exams.
• Useful tips exam tips in every class session.
• We check your knowledge before we start the session.
• We build foundational topics first and core topics next.
• Theory classes with a real-time case study.
• Demo on every topic.
• You will learn how to design architecture diagrams for each service.
• Mock exam on every topic you understand.
• Exam Preparation
• Interview Preparation
6 Months Course 20% Theory 80% Lab Daily Home work 10 Real time Projects Unlimited Mock Exams Unlimited Mock Interview
• Introduction To Data Science
• Life Cycle of Data Science
• Skills required for Data Science
• Careers Path in Data Science
• Applications of Data Science
• Future Of Data Science
• Relation between Statistics, Maths, Programming, BI tools, and Data Science.
• Introduction to Data
• Data Types
• Data Collection Techniques
• Descriptive Statistics.
• Inferential Statistics.
• Correlation coefficient(R-value), r squared, adjusted r squared.P-value
• Confusion Matrix, TP, TN, FP, FN, Precision, Recall, Classification Report
• Random Sampling and Probability Distribution:
• Probability and Limitations, Discrete Probability, Continuous Probability
• Binomial, Poisson Distributions, Normal Distribution
• Machine Learning
• Artificial Neural Network
• Deep Learning
• Capstone Project
Subramanya is Certified in Data Science & Big Data and has more than 10 years of Experience in Teaching Technology related subjects.
He has been an Associate Professor with leading Institutions in India such as Manipal University and is currently leading the Data Science, Big Data, AI & ML training Departments within ekascloud
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Q: What if I miss a class?
A: We will stop the course for you because it is one-to-one or one-to-two students only.
Q: What if I am not an Engineer/Programmer? Can I still do the Data Science course?
A: Data Science is not a separate domain but a tool/technology which can be used in any field. Our course is designed to address the needs of non-programmers and candidates who have no IT knowledge. Anyone who has an interest in Data Science can take up this course.
Q: Will I get placement assistance?
A: Yes. You will get it once you finish the course.
Q: What if I have queries after I complete this course?
A: You can check our blog or send your queries from social media like Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.
Q: How soon after signing up will I get access to the course?
A: Once you join the course, our Counselor Manager book a slot with our Trainer based on your and Trainer's available time.
Q: Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
A: Yes, you can access our course material. Not only material, but you can also watch short and sweet videos from our Youtube Channel.
Q: What is the average salary of a Data Science professional?