Home Our Courses Big Data on AWS
Big Data on AWS (Amazon Web Services) introduces you to cloud-based big data solutions and Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), the AWS big data platform. In this course, we show you how to use Amazon EMR to process data using the broad ecosystem of Hadoop tools like Pig and Hive. We also teach you how to create big data environments, work with Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Kinesis, and leverage best practices to design big data.
24 / 7 Support
Ekascloud provides flexible timings to all our students; here is the training Schedule. If this schedule doesn’t match, please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your flexible timings.
Big Data on AWS (Amazon Web Services) introduces you to cloud-based big data solutions and Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), the AWS big data platform. In this course, we show you how to use Amazon EMR to process data using the broad ecosystem of Hadoop tools like Pig and Hive. We also teach you how to create big data environments, work with Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Kinesis, and leverage best practices to design big data environments for security and cost-effectiveness.
• Understand Apache Hadoop in the context of Amazon EMR
• Understand the architecture of an Amazon EMR cluster
• Launch an Amazon EMR cluster using an appropriate Amazon Machine Image and Amazon EC2 instance types
• Choose appropriate AWS data storage options for use with Amazon EMR
• Know your options for ingesting, transferring, and compressing data for use with Amazon EMR
• Use common programming frameworks available for Amazon EMR including Hive, Pig, and Streaming
• Work with Amazon Redshift to implement a big data solution
• Leverage big data visualization software
• Choose appropriate security options for Amazon EMR and your data
• Perform in-memory data analysis with Spark and Shark on Amazon EMR
• Choose appropriate options to manage your Amazon EMR environment cost-effectively
• Understand the benefits of using Amazon Kinesis for big data
WHO CAN JOIN
• Individuals responsible for designing and implementing big data solutions, namely Solutions Architects and SysOps Administrators
• Data Scientists and Data Analysts interested in learning about big data solutions on AWS
• Basic familiarity with big data technologies, including Apache Hadoop and HDFS
• Knowledge of big data technologies such as Pig, Hive, and MapReduce is helpful but not required
• Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
• Students should complete the AWS Essentials course or have equivalent experience
• Basic understanding of data warehousing, relational database systems, and database design
• We check your knowledge before we start the session.
• We build foundational topics first and core topics next.
• Theory classes with real time case study.
• Demo on every topic.
• You will learn how to design architecture diagrams on each service.
• Mock exam on every topic you learn.
• Exam Preparation
• Interview Preparation
2 Months Course 20% Theory 80% Lab Daily Homework 10 Real-time Projects Unlimited Mock Exams Unlimited Mock Interview
• Overview of Big Data, Apache Hadoop, and the Benefits of Amazon EMR
• Amazon EMR Architecture
• Using Amazon EMR
• Launching and Using an Amazon EMR Cluster
• Hadoop Programming Frameworks
• Using Hive for Advertising Analytics
• Using Streaming for Life Sciences Analytics
• Overview: Spark and Shark for In-Memory Analytics
• Using Spark and Shark for In-Memory Analytics
• Managing Amazon EMR Costs
• Overview of Amazon EMR Security
• Data Ingestion, Transfer, and Compression
• Using Amazon Kinesis for Real-Time Big Data Processing
• Using Amazon Kinesis and Amazon EMR to Stream and Process Big Data
• AWS Data Storage Options
• Using DynamoDB with Amazon EMR
• Overview: Amazon Redshift and Big Data
• Using Amazon Redshift for Big Data
• Visualizing and Orchestrating Big Data
• Using Tableau Desktop or Jaspersoft BI to Visualize Big Data
Subramanya is Certified in Data Science & Big Data and has more than 10 years of Experience in Teaching Technology related subjects.
He has been an Associate Professor with leading Institutions in India such as Manipal University and is currently leading the Data Science, Big Data, AI & ML training Departments within ekascloud
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Q: What if I miss a class?
A: We will stop the course for you, because it is one-to-one or one-to-two students only.
Q: Will I get placement assistance?
A: Yes. you will get it, once you Certified form the AWS.
Q: What if I have queries after I complete this course?
A: You can check our blog, or send your queries from social media like Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.
Q: How soon after signing up will I get access to the course?
A: Once you join the course, our Counselor Manger book a slot with a our Trainer based on your and Trainer availableTime.
Q: Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
A: Yes, you can access our course material. Not only material you can watch short and sweet videos from our Youtube Channel.
Q: What is the average salary of an AWS certified professional?
Q: How will this course help me pass the AWS certification exam?
A: We provide a separate Training for Exam and Interviews. In this Training will get more experience to get pass Your AWS Exam.